Michael and Jeanette Thorne
||14 Okona Crescent, Ngongotaha, Rotorua 3010
Phone: +64 7 357 5255
Phone: 0800 876 881 (within New Zealand)
Please mention nzfishing.com when you make an
enquiry or booking.
Waiteti Trout Stream Holiday Park is nestled
on the banks of the Waiteti Stream amidst 2 acres of mature trees
and gardens with 250m of private stream frontage containing two large pools which hold excellent stocks of trout in the summer months.
It has direct access by water or pathway to Lake Rotorua
just 200 metres away. It is marked on the Lake
The Holiday Park is about 5 minutes from Rotorua city in the Central
Bay of Plenty and within 30 minutes of a number of famous fishing
lakes and streams.
- 6 park motel units: 1 or 2 bedroom
- 3 one room kitchen cabins
- 4 two room kitchen cabins with TV
- 45 bed lodge in private rooms
- Large lodge room with kitchen and TV (sleeps
- Streamside power and tent sites
- Affordable fishing tuition and charters with
- Fish preparation area
- Fish smoker (with brown sugar, salt and manuka)
- Camp store open 8.00am - 8.30pm
- Fishing licences
- Fishing tackle
- Fishing flies by James Cornelius
- Equipment hire
- Camp store (open from 8.00am to 8.00pm)
- Swimming in the stream
- Free kayaks and dinghy
- Hot spa pool
- Games room
- Visitor information service
- Help with bookings and pickup for night-time
concerts and hangi
- Internet Kiosk - WiFi
- TV lounge with SKY
- Heat pumps in motels
- Fully equipped camp kitchen
- Guest laundry
- Pets by arrangement
- Linen hire
- Dump stations
- Card phone
"What an awesome camping ground, right beside the stream (site # 8) I have stayed at many camp grounds, but this would have to be the best as far as up keep of facilities."
"We have stayed at many places around the world and I can say without a doubt your Holiday Park is right up there. It is not based on the size of the park but the values on which you presented on our stay."
Read more testimonials...
as at 1/09/2014
1 bedroom motel:
2 bedroom motel:
1 room kitchen cabins:
2 room kitchen cabins:
Power and tent sites:
$20 per adult; $12.00 per child
Winter specials and group rates are available.
||To check avaialbality and to book go to the Waiteti Trout Stream Holiday Park website.
||Read what the NZ Herald had to say about Waiteti
Trout Stream Holiday Park and the Trout Man in a feature article
Zealand: Hooked on the one that got away published in April