Jason and Tracy Bethune
35 Heu Heu Parade,
Tauranga Taupo River,
Phone: (+64) 27 600 6344
Please mention nzfishing.com when you make an
enquiry or booking.
Located on the banks of the Tauranga Taupo river there is fishing at your doorstep. Great waters within a 30 minute drive include
And within an hours drive:
Plus Jason will be able to guide you or direct you to many other great waters in the area. See some photos from Jason's blog and some videos showing the fishing. And check out the conditions on Troutbeck's own webcam.
Click on the map to show where Troutbeck Fishing Lodge is situated
- Twin room with two king single beds
- Double room with queen bed
- King double room with king bed (has own deck with views over the lake)
All rooms come with their own ensuite bathroom and breakfast. as well as the well apointed quiet rooms the lodge has:
- Free WiFi
- Guest lounge with open fire
- Drying room
- BBQ area
- TV (with large seection of DVDs)
|Local attractions and activities
- Swimming in the lake
- Bush walks and tramping
- Skiing on Mount Ruapehu
- DOC trout hatchery at Turangi
- Whitewater rafting and river raft fishing
- Hot mineral pools at Tokaanu and Taupo
- Tongariro Crossing (Shuttle available for $40 per person)
"Jason and Tracy are fantastic hosts, the atmosphere is very friendly and you're looked after like family. This place really is the best kept secret on the lake." Craig, Brisbane
"Excellent stay. Stayed for three nights in the upstairs room with the private spa which was awesome. Tracy is an incredible cook and the food was delicious." Sawah M, Hamilton NZ
See more reviews>>>
as at 1 June 2017
Room rates which includes continental breakfast.
- Twin room NZ$150 per night
- Queen room NZ$190 per night
- King room NZ$290 per night (Has own deck and great lake views)
- A continental breakfast comes complimentary with each booking (a cooked breakfast can also be arranged if ordered in advance)
- Dinner can be anything from one course to three courses, but meals need to be arranged before arrival.
- And Tracy will cook your catch!!!
Tracy's famous pork dish
The fabulous Tauranga-Taupo river